Simple 3-Step Process to Medical Marijuana
We try to simplify what can be a complex process created by the State. If you need additional help you can call 772-218-7262 or message us.
Step 1 – Complete Pre-Qualification Survey
Complete our confidential pre-qualification survey and see if you are eligible in less than one minute. We will still need to get medical records to confirm your medical history.
Step 2 – Schedule a Visit
Our medical visits are affordable and convenient; view our pricing. You cannot be scheduled until we know medical records are in your possession or previously sent to our office.
We are not a “Doc-in-a-Box” as our mission for our clinic to have patients be educated, empowered, and comfortable for the greatest rate of success. We recommend that you watch the educational videos found on our YouTube Channel prior to our appointment. This will make the office experience more enjoyable and informative as you will be able to build on your knowledge for Cannabis use and your specific questions can then be answered on the spot.
Southern Comfort Marijuana Clinic YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkIG9oBJg6wrv2UGkoqYm4A
Legal paperwork will be initiated allowing you to be issued an Medical Marijuana User ID# for the final application step to obtain a physical ID card from the State.
Step 3 – Get Recommendation for ID Card
The physician will enter your information into the Department of Health Office of Medical Marijuana Use Registry at the time of the Physician Certification appointment. This includes input of the discussed treatment plan for the dispensaries’ viewing for future sales. *Please note if you want to make changes to the orders you will need to have another appointment with the medical assistant to review the new plan and process orders in the State registry. Orders placed will be for the next 6 months, so please have us select the modalities you would want to try at the certification appointment.
After being assigned an ID # you will need to to finish the State application ($75) with instructions at the DOH website. It can be done electronically (we recommend) or by paper-mail.
Step 4 – Purchase from the Dispensary/MMTC
With the education and strategy provided by the physician, you will be prepared to purchase various products and experiment with the cannabis medication. Southern Comfort has no role in the sale or administration of the medication. We are free from any conflict of interest. The list of dispensaries and their contact information is listed on the DOH website http://www.floridahealth.gov/programs-and-services/office-of-medical-marijuana-use/medical-marijuana-treatment-centers/index.html.
- BY LAW the State of Florida requires 2 visits (aka “Certifications”) per year to maintain purchasing ability!
- No hidden costs!* No repeat visits if you are doing well with your medications - see you in 6 months!
- $ SAVINGS DEAL:
Pre-pay $275 for an annual price that is discounted = 2 Certifications
(skip payment for the second appointment, still mandatory by law to be seen in clinic)
- Certification (6 month) Includes:
- Medical History review *HIPAA Compliant
- Legal paperwork
- Personalized Cannabis education
- Individualized treatment plan
- Registered with ID number into the Department of Health Office Marijuana Use Registry (OMMUR)
- Orders for purchase x 6 months
- Detailed instructions for ID Card application ($75 paid to DOH)
- Additional consult appointments to discuss medication use = $50
- * ID Card for the State is paid to the Department of Health, is an annual $75 fee, separate from office visits with Physician.
3 Steps to get a Medical Marijuana ID Card: