Our Medical Marijuana Clinic Pricing
No insurance necessary. We offer affordable medical visits.
Pay with cash or debit/credit card or check.
- · Medical History review *HIPAA Compliant
- · Legal paperwork
- · Personalized Cannabis education
- · Individualized treatment plan
- · Registered with ID number into the Department of Health Office Marijuana Use Registry (OMMUR)
- · Orders for purchase x 7 months (30 weeks), max allowable by law
- · Detailed instructions for ID Card application ($75 paid to Department of Health)
BY LAW the State of Florida requires 2 visits (aka “Certifications”) per year to maintain ability to purchase Medical Marijuana from a Dispensary! Any changes to the order sets from the original Certification (ie. addition of new method or adjustment of milligrams) will require a Consult appointment to discuss current use and to update the treatment plans in multiple electronic systems.
ID Card for the State is paid to the Department of Health, is an annual $75 fee, separate from office visits with the Physician.
- Discussion of current use, strategy to improve effectiveness of Medical Marijuana, suggestions for next-step product selection. Addition of “smoke’ to order sets if appropriate, and recording of previous methods attempted.
- Many patients would say it could take up to a month before feeling comfortable with a daily routine and have goals of care met. So if you find that you are having challenges in coordinating use and not at goal, we advise you to make a consult appointment so we can review all previous attempts and the effects to guide you to success.
3 Steps to get a Medical Marijuana ID Card: