First, log in into your OMMU account at https://mmuregistry.flhealth.gov/
Select “your profile.”
Click on the “Expand” on the active certification.
Click on image to expand for a larger view.
Select the “Order type” you’re looking into
- Smoking Marijuana= Flower
- Medical Marijuana= Routes (Oral, edibles, topical, sublingual, inhalation)
- Low- THC Cannabis= CBD Routes (Oral, edibles, topical, sublingual, inhalation)
Select the “Dispensable amount”
Your screen should now look like this:
The “Aggregate” page shows your purchase history. Your purchase history will determine when you can purchase the same amount again.
• 70-Day Marijuana Dispensation History: This amount is calculated as the sum of your total dispensation history over the past 70 days for all routes and is based on the dispensations made by the MMTC when you purchase marijuana.
Example: 22mg of topical was purchased on 01/15/2023. The amount of 22mg can be purchased again on 03/26/2023 (The day after the expiration date).
You can select the route you are wanting to purchase to see how many milligrams you have available to you and when you can purchase again.
- Example: There are 3,989mg available to purchase.
- The dispensation history shows 211 milligrams have been purchased previously.
READ MORE: 70-Day Supply Limit for Medical Marijuana